Project Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Harmony is a project we're starting about bronies acceptance in this world. We are aware that many bronies are bullied and would like to help. Project Harmony is about making sure everypony feels accepted and happy. If you or any brony you know ha

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, and Welcome to Project Harmony, this message is meant for already existing members as well as new members that may join PH. We apologize if this site seems a bit armature at the moment, but fear not, in the next 2 to 3 weeks we hope to have a full fledged site dedicated to our cause. In the mean time we ask that you please be patient and give our project a chance, THANK YOU!

I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nioniosbbbb

I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!!   I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Hey there smexy people... i am trailblazing this forum by making an introduction! My name is Dennis! I became a brony by Queen Chrysalis! So... ask away your question people!
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!!   I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Why hello there, I apologize for the lack of responses , we just started PH and are still trying to get more people to come forward, please enjoy your stay and WELCOME! I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!! 3892598616
Back to top Go down
nioniosbbbb

PostSubject: Re: I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!!   I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Thanks! I appreciate it! I intend to check from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!!   I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:32 pm

nioniosbbbb wrote:
Thanks! I appreciate it! I intend to check from time to time.
So, are you interested in becoming part of the team? We need more team members that are willing to help those in need for when we get out official site up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!!   I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the first to introduce myself! AWESOME STUFF!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Harmony :: New Members-
Jump to: