Project Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Harmony is a project we're starting about bronies acceptance in this world. We are aware that many bronies are bullied and would like to help. Project Harmony is about making sure everypony feels accepted and happy. If you or any brony you know ha

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, and Welcome to Project Harmony, this message is meant for already existing members as well as new members that may join PH. We apologize if this site seems a bit armature at the moment, but fear not, in the next 2 to 3 weeks we hope to have a full fledged site dedicated to our cause. In the mean time we ask that you please be patient and give our project a chance, THANK YOU!

Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Admin
Oblivion

Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:35 am

Hey guys, so um...we are actually planning on launching an "real" website in the next..eh 2 to 3 weeks, so if anyone has any ideas for the site feel free to let us know, also ideas for a domain name that hasn't already been taken would be great as well!

Thank you and any an all feed back is much appreciated! Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? 3892598616 

AND, also, if we actually manage to launch an official site in the next few weeks we can't be stealing content from the MLP forums, mostly because it would dramatically decrease our chances of ever getting an ad on that site or any other site if we steal stuff from other websites, not to mention the fact that a lot of the people involved in the project may very well be from the MLP forums, which would drown out our cause and we would end up be frowned on instead.

Back to top Go down
Solid Scorpion

Solid Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:01 am

project-harmony.org :3
Back to top Go down
DifferentStereotype
Harmoic Team Member
Harmoic Team Member
DifferentStereotype

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:37 pm

project-harmony.gov :D
Back to top Go down
Lightning-flickr
Admin
Admin
Lightning-flickr

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:41 pm

I was going for projectharmony.org
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Yea, but we are going to have to think of a slightly different domain name, cause projectharmony.org is already an actual site...

Maybe we could go with "manegoalproject.org" possibly since that domain is open and still has a pony pun on it! :3
Back to top Go down
{Prince~Blackquill}
Harmoic Team Member
Harmoic Team Member
{Prince~Blackquill}

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:06 pm

HarmonicDiversity.org
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HyrulianBeast
Oblivion
Admin
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:41 am

{Prince~Blackquill} wrote:
HarmonicDiversity.org

Oh, hello CJ!!!
Back to top Go down
Solid Scorpion

Solid Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:42 pm

hsf.org

harmony without borders ):D
Back to top Go down
Lightning-flickr
Admin
Admin
Lightning-flickr

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Okay guys, It's down to 2.
project-harmony.org or
projectharmony.co
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:28 am

Lightning-flickr wrote:
Okay guys, It's down to 2.
project-harmony.org  or
projectharmony.co
What do you guys think?

I think that project-harmony.org sounds good, unless anyone wants something different of course!
Back to top Go down
{Prince~Blackquill}
Harmoic Team Member
Harmoic Team Member
{Prince~Blackquill}

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:32 pm

I feel like calling this a "Project" will get worn out. We need a new name, but not too new. keep the Harmony part... hmm, Harmony... Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Loyalty, and Magic...

One kind Magic Entity... KindOnesofMagicalEntities.org

How bout that? :D

... Yeah i think its dumb too...

How about Magical-Harmony.org? :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HyrulianBeast
Oblivion
Admin
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:34 pm

{Prince~Blackquill} wrote:
I feel like calling this a "Project" will get worn out. We need a new name, but not too new. keep the Harmony part... hmm, Harmony... Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Loyalty, and Magic...

One kind Magic Entity... KindOnesofMagicalEntities.org

How bout that? :D

... Yeah i think its dumb too...

How about Magical-Harmony.org? :3
I do agree with you somewhat, though it IS sort of a project, a project is anytime a person or a group of people get together and create something, or do something with an end result in mind, the end result here, well. we really don't have one, as people shall always need a helping hand or advice, we we shall reach out to do.

If anyone here would like it renamed, then maybe we should all get together and come up with a list of alternitive names, and then vote on them, if that is okay with Lighting of course!
Back to top Go down
Solid Scorpion

Solid Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:07 am

This is more of an organization than a "project" so I'd highly recommend it.

Now that my project is scrapped due to college related issues (to be straight, GPA, tests like SAT and AP, academic stuff in general) You guys can feel free to use "Equestrian Unit" as a possible name. I'd be more than glad for you guys to do so. :)

Here're three possible names I find applicable.

Team Brohoof
(ha ha)
Equestrian Unit
Harmonie Sans Frontières
(Translate: Harmony Without Borders, reference to Médecins Sans Frontières {Doctors Without Borders} from real world, and Militaires Sans Frontières {Soldiers Without Borders} from Metal Gear)

For Domain, I bought one for Equestrian Unit, so if assuming we did take the name, I'll somehow figure out a way to let ppl who know how to make forum websites have access to it (any way?)

As for the other two.

teambrohoof.org (for Team Brohoof) Status: Available
harmoniesansfrontieres.org (For Harmonie Sans Frontières) Status: Available

Feel free to use my logo if necessary :)
Back to top Go down
Lightning-flickr
Admin
Admin
Lightning-flickr

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure we should change the name. It's snappy and catchy. If someone had a much better name then possibly, but I don't really want to change it. Most things aren't even related to their names. Facebook, it is nor a face or a book.
Back to top Go down
Solid Scorpion

Solid Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:45 am

Lightning-flickr wrote:
Yeah, I'm not sure we should change the name. It's snappy and catchy. If someone had a much better name then possibly, but I don't really want to change it. Most things aren't even related to their names. Facebook, it is nor a face or a book.

I'd highly recommend "Harmonie Sans Frontières" since that's literally what we are trying to achieve: Harmony Without Borders. :3

But then again, it's all up to you. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?   Hello, Ideas for offical PH website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Ideas for offical PH website?
Page 1 of 1