Project Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Harmony is a project we're starting about bronies acceptance in this world. We are aware that many bronies are bullied and would like to help. Project Harmony is about making sure everypony feels accepted and happy. If you or any brony you know ha

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, and Welcome to Project Harmony, this message is meant for already existing members as well as new members that may join PH. We apologize if this site seems a bit armature at the moment, but fear not, in the next 2 to 3 weeks we hope to have a full fledged site dedicated to our cause. In the mean time we ask that you please be patient and give our project a chance, THANK YOU!

Ponies in School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solid Scorpion

Solid Scorpion

Ponies in School Empty
PostSubject: Ponies in School   Ponies in School Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:07 am

What a certain brony does when he is in an empty classroom with his friends, with a blank whiteboard in front of him and some markers.

Ponies in School Tumblr_n3355vpXsO1s9ibdwo1_500

Ignore what she said, it's added by one of my friends 0_o

Ponies in School Tumblr_n3355vpXsO1s9ibdwo2_500

I only had a black marker and a red marker, but I'd try to convince the teachers to get some more colorful markers.  XD

Last edited by Solid Scorpion on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning-flickr
Admin
Admin
Lightning-flickr

Ponies in School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies in School   Ponies in School Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Ponies in School Princess_joke_by_lightning_flickr-d75ip8n
Back to top Go down
Solid Scorpion

Solid Scorpion

Ponies in School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies in School   Ponies in School Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:05 am

Ponies in School Img-2475412-1-tumblr_n3dzxbUs9i1s9ibdwo1_500

The classroom pony legacy continues...

bam Rainbow Dash on a blackboard with chalk.

Translation of Chinese underneath: Rainbow Dash playing it cute.

Imagine what happens when a random teacher walks in, with a bunch of students, hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Solid Scorpion

Solid Scorpion

Ponies in School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies in School   Ponies in School Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:07 am

Friend of mine wants me to physically draw out a scene from my fimfic. Had no detailed idea... So, with a black marker (b/c that's the only tool I had at that time lol), I referred to the MGSV E3 trailer.

All for ponies!

(I can say I'm either Picasso or I'm extremely terrible at drawing abstract art hahahahahya, that pony-like blob of black is Twilight btw, all black b/c I want to simulate shadow effect...)

Ponies in School Post-21202-0-72651400-1396915831_thumb

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ponies in School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies in School   Ponies in School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ponies in School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Harmony :: Fan Art-
Jump to: